
說真的 我跟Sylvia的緣分真的說不上來
Truly, I don’t know how to describe the relationship between Sylvia and me
就很有話說咩
There are always tons of stuff to talk to each other
雖然我們physical年齡相差不少歲 但mental的年齡 我想是一樣的吧>”<
Although, she is physically older than me, mentally we are in the same age.
我們相處時間不多 但只要一聚在一起
We didn’t share most of time with each other,but once we get together
講話像被鬼打到一樣一直講講講講不停
We will be like none stop talking
不知道為什麼就莫名歡樂 就好像什麼都不重要一樣
There is no reason that we are so happy. In that moment, nothing is important.
我老是笑的跟芙蓉臉一樣 她笑的跟花1一樣
I always laugh like the Fu-Jun Face,and she laughs like Flower
其實當他發現我也是一個很嚴肅的女生的時候
Actually, when she found out that I am a conservative girl
我還頗訝異
I’m pretty surprised about that.
因為老實說 大家對我的印像大都是 很像很會玩 很瘋 很幼稚
Honestly, most people think me as a crazy, playful and childish girl
其實不是耶 我嚴肅的時候 是想很多 且真的很嚴肅的
Actually, I am not. I could be very serious when I am thinking about something
很高興有人看的出來耶 YA芙蓉臉
I am glad that she can notice that.
我常想 其他人大概會以為我們兩個阿達阿達
Sometimes, I think others may think that we are retarded.
或是很幼稚
Or even childish
但其實 我在她身上也是有學到一點東西的
But the truth is, I learn a lot form her
聽了他的一些事情 讓我對我的人生觀 有更進一步的想法
After knowing some stories about her, let me think even more about my life
也讓我越來越珍惜我的生活 還有我週遭的一切
Also, I cherish my life and everything I have much more than I did
雖然有時候我跟他都很會”張”
However, we are 張 sometimes.(阿張是要怎麼翻)
但我們互相都可以容忍 且其時到最後一定是喜劇收場
But we always pull up with each other, and it always end up with a happy ending
因為我會把事情講的很好笑
Because I always turn it into a joke
總之 真的很高興可以認識他
Anyway, I am so glad to meet her
也希望回台灣後 可以繼續保持聯絡
And I hope we could keep in touch after we go back to Taiwan
Sylvia 這才是真的英文文章啦 雖然其實我打完後發現有句子怪怪的= = 但比你好太多了
請先 登入 以發表留言。